The Pelham Civic Complex is the perfect birthday party venue for the ice-skating or hockey enthusiast! Our parties are a unique way to celebrate in a great family atmosphere. Our friendly staff is here to help you plan your party.
Birthday Party Package
Our birthday party package is booked on top of already scheduled public sessions (this means there will be other guests on the ice). Public sessions vary daily and are not guaranteed on certain days/times.
$225 for 1.5 hours total
Birthday Parties are held during our 1.5-hour-long public skate. Your time is your own - there is no set schedule.
Party (with skating) for up to 10 children, including skate rental for 10
Private Party Room
Two 2-liter Soft Drinks (select from Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, or Lemonade)
Paper Products (cups, plates, napkins, etc)
A $50.00 Deposit is required upon booking
Additional Options Priced Separately
|$13.00 each||any additional skaters over 10 (this includes skate rental)|
|$5.00 each||any additional 2-liter soft drinks|
|$18.00 each||16-inch pizzas (choice of cheese, pepperoni, sausage)|
|$5.00 each||84 oz popcorn bucket|
|$10.00 each||Blue Seal (skate aid)|
|$50.00||30 minutes of coaching for up to 10 skaters (an additional fee of $5 per skater for each additional skater)|
Themed parties (Elsa, Anna, Ariel, Spiderman) included themed paper products and one character
- You may bring decorations (balloons and banners, etc.).
- No outside food, ice cream, or drinks are allowed. The only exception is the birthday cake or cupcakes.
- No confetti, sparklers, excessive mess, etc. will be allowed in Party Rooms - a $50 clean-up fee will be charged.
- Check-in at the Front Office. You are allowed in your room 15 minutes before the party is scheduled to start. You are allowed to stay in your room 10 minutes after the session ends to gather things.
- Up to 5 extra place settings will be given to each party without charge.
- Children sign in at Skate Rental to get skates. ($13 each for more than 10 skaters).
- A deposit ($50) must be paid upon making party reservations. The room will be set up for the total number guaranteed.
- No Skate School passes, Buy-One-Get-One-Free coupons, GroupOns, and/or any other promotional materials for public skating can be used for birthday skating parties.
For more information, call 205-620-6449 or email Banquet Manager Michelle Prilkle.